Sulfadiazine and Trimethoprim Bolus
Packing: 0.5g,1g, 1.5g,3.0g,6.0g,15g
Application: For treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory urogenital infections, mastitis panaritium caused by sulfadiazine sensitive microorganisms, like Corynebacterium, Escherichia coli, etc.
- Price & Quotation: FOB Shanghai: Discuss in Person
- Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Loading Port:Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Yiwu
- MOQ(5ml,10ml):30000 Bottles
- MOQ(50ml,100ml):5000 Bottles
- MOQ(250ml,500ml): 2000 Bottles
- MOQ: Powder/Bolus: 500 KG
Each bolus contains:
This product is indicated in the treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory and urogenital infections, mastitis and panaritium caused by sulfadiazine sensitive microorganisms, like Corynebacterium, Escherichia coli, Fusobacterium necrophorum, Pasteurella, Salmonella and Streptococcus spp.
It is also indicated in foul-in-the-foot, bacterial agalactia of sows, and infections of eye, ear and mouth.
Administration and Dosage
For oral administration:
Horses, cattle, sheep, goats and pigs: 0.5 bolus /40kg body weight twice daily for 3-5 days.
1. It’s easy to crystallize in the urinary tract, animals should be given plenty of water. And a large dose, long-term use should be given the same amount of sodium bicarbonate.
2. When renal function is impaired, excretion is slow, should be used with caution.
3. Long- term use can reduce the absorption of vitamin B and vitamin K, so relevant vitamins should be supplemented.
4. Pay attention to cross-allergic reactions. If animals have allergic reactions, stop the medicine immediately and give symptomatic treatment.
For meat: 28 days
For milk: 7 days
Storage and Expired Time
Tightly sealed, store in a dry and dark place.
Maybe You like These Products