This drug is a combination of yeast extract with B vitamins, (organic) acids and minerals and is used as a growth promoter.
Each ml contains
Purified water up to….1ml
This drug is a combination of yeast extract with B vitamins, (organic) acids and minerals and is used as a growth promoter. The following mechanisms take place:
1. Antibacterial activity (acids).
2. Competition with undesirable organisms for space and/or nutrients in the digestive tract.
3. Production of nutrients (vitamins) or other growth factors which stimulate growth and reproduction of other micro-organisms in the digestive tract.
4. Production and/or stimulation of enzymes.
5. Breakdown and/or detoxification of undesirable compounds.
6. Stimulation of the immune system in the host animal.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration:
General: 1 liter per 2000 – 4000 liter drinking water for 3~5 days.
Shake well before use
No undesirable effects are to be expected when the prescribed dosage regimen is followed.
Storage and Expired Time
Tightly sealed in a cool place
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L