Application: Anthelmintic Source of vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E.
- Price & Quotation: FOB Shanghai: Discuss in Person
- Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Loading Port:Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Yiwu
- MOQ(5ml,10ml):30000 Bottles
- MOQ(50ml,100ml):5000 Bottles
- MOQ(250ml,500ml): 2000 Bottles
- MOQ: Powder/Bolus: 500 KG
Long-acting associated with vitamin A, D3 and E.
Each ml contains:
* Ivermectin 10mg
* Vitamin A 50 000 I.U.
*Vitamin D3 7 500 I.U.
* Vitamin E 5mg
* Oleous excipients and formulation agents up to 1ml
- For the treatment and control of internal ( gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematodes ) and external parasitosis (fly larvae causing myiasis, scabies, sucking lice )
- For the treatment and control of deficiencies of vitamins A, D3 and E.
- lts vehicle offers slow release and long action (at least 42 days)
Administration and Dosage
* Subcutaneous or deep intramuscular injectable routes.
Target Species Therapeutic Dose
Cattle, Camels 1 ml / 50 kg bodyweight
Sheep, Goats 0.5 ml / 25 kg bodyweight
Pigs 1 ml / 33 kg bodyweight
Piglets 0.1 ml / 3 kg bodyweight
Lambs 0.1 ml / 5 kg bodyweight
Drug residue cautions:
*Cattle, sheep and goats kept for meat must not be sent slaughter for 42 days following the last drug administration.
Swine kept for meat must not be sent to slaughter for 42 days following the last drug administration.
*lt should not be administered to dairy cows, sheep and goats which are fed for milk to provide for human consumption.
Meat: 42 days
Store in a dry, dark place between 15℃ and 25℃.
Keep medicine away from children.
50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml
Maybe You like These Products