Ivermectin and Levamisole Hydrochloride Oral Solution
Packing: 1L, 2.5L,5L
Application: Anthelmintic. For gastrointestinal nematode, pulmonary filariasis porcine kidney disease.
- Price & Quotation: FOB Shanghai: Discuss in Person
- Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Loading Port:Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Yiwu
- MOQ(5ml,10ml):30000 Bottles
- MOQ(50ml,100ml):5000 Bottles
- MOQ(250ml,500ml): 2000 Bottles
- MOQ: Powder/Bolus: 500 KG
Each ml contains
Anthelmintic. For gastrointestinal nematode, pulmonary filariasis and porcine kidney disease.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration.
Cattle, sheep and swine: 4ml per 1kg body weight for one single dose.
Poultry: 13ml per 1kg body weight.
Excessive use can cause parasympathetic excitability symptoms, runny, excitement or tremor; gastrointestinal dysfunction such as vomiting, diarrhea and breathing difficulties.
Do not use during lactation.
Cattle: 2 days
Sheep: 3 days
Swine: 3 days
Poultry: 28 days
Storage and Expired Time
Tightly sealed, store in a cool and dry place.