Butafosfan and Vitamin B12 Injection
Application: Indicated for debilitation by acute or chronic metabolism disorders that result from poor nutrition, inadequate management or disease (e.g. developmental nutritional disorders in young animals due to rearing disease, (secondary) ketosis in cows.
- Price & Quotation: FOB Shanghai: Discuss in Person
- Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Loading Port:Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Yiwu
- MOQ(5ml,10ml):30000 Bottles
- MOQ(50ml,100ml):5000 Bottles
- MOQ(250ml,500ml): 2000 Bottles
- MOQ: Powder/Bolus: 500 KG
Each ml contains
BUTAVIT is indicated for debilitation by acute or chronic metabolism disorders that result from poor nutrition, inadequate management or disease (e.g. developmental and nutritional disorders in young animals due to rearing disease, and (secondary) ketosis in cows). It can be used for metaphylaxis of infertility, puerperal diseases and in support of sterility treatment. It acts as a roborant in cases of stress, overexertion, exhaustion and reduced resistance, and as a tonic in cases of weakness, secondary anaemia and chilling. Butafosfan additionally supports muscular physiology, the treatment of infertility, and tetany and paresis as an adjunct to calcium and magnesium therapy.
Dosage and Administration
For intravenous, intramuscular or subcutaneous administration:
Horse and cattle: 5 – 25 ml.
Calves and foals: 5 – 12 ml.
Goats and sheep: 2.5 -5 ml.
Lambs and kids: 1.5 -2.5 ml.
Dogs and cats: 0.5 -5 ml.
Poultry: 1 ml.
– Repeat daily if required.
– In cases of chronic disease: half the dose at intervals of 1 – 2 weeks or less.
– In healthy animals: half the dose.
Please avoid using Vitamin C or heavy metal salt
Storage and Expired Time
Store in tightly sealed and store below 30℃, avoid direct sun lights.
Maybe You like These Products