Mixed Feed Additive Microorganism Type I (Ruminant Products)
Application: Probiotic Products: 1. Five bacteria combination 2. Anti diarrhea 3. Improve disease resistance 4. Promoting growth 5. Purify the breeding environment 6. No resistance
- Price & Quotation: FOB Shanghai: Discuss in Person
- Payment Terms:T/T, L/C
- Loading Port:Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Yiwu
- MOQ(5ml,10ml):30000 Bottles
- MOQ(50ml,100ml):5000 Bottles
- MOQ(250ml,500ml): 2000 Bottles
- MOQ: Powder/Bolus: 500 KG
Raw Material Name
≥3000 billion CFU/kg
Lactobacillus plantarum/Lactobacillus acidophilus/Enterococcus faecalis
≥8500 billion CFU/kg
≥1500 billion CFU/kg
Mechanism of disease prevention and treatment
1. Colonization and space occupying effect, limiting the growth of pathogenic bacteria
Probiotics prevent the colonization of pathogenic bacteria by competing with pathogenic bacteria for lipid and complex sugar receptors on intestinal epithelial microvilli. Probiotics adhere to the brush edge and mucosal layer of microvilli without being washed away by intestinal peristalsis, and compete with pathogenic microorganisms for limited nutrients and ecological sites. Probiotics occupy these sites, resulting in the failure of colonization of pathogenic microorganisms and excretion with feces.
2. Reduce intestinal pH value and inhibit the reproduction of pathogenic bacteria
Harmful bacteria in the intestine are very sensitive to the change of pH value. Probiotics produce a large number of organic acids such as lactic acid, acetic acid and butyric acid in the metabolic process, which accelerates the reduction of pH value and is not conducive to the growth of pathogenic bacteria. The number of harmful bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Salmonella is greatly reduced, and the antibacterial rate is more than 80%.
3. Biological capture of oxygen to create an anaerobic environment
Under normal conditions, the microorganisms in the intestine are mainly anaerobic bacteria, while the pathogenic bacteria are mostly aerobic bacteria. Aerobic bacteria (Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis) in probiotics enter the intestinal tract of animals in the form of spores, germinate rapidly, grow in the intestinal tract, quickly consume free oxygen in the environment, and create an anaerobic environment, which is conducive to the growth of normal dominant bacteria, so as to restore the dysfunctional bacteria to normal and achieve the purpose of disease prevention and treatment.
4. Produce antibiotics and kill harmful bacteria
In the process of metabolism, probiotics produce antibiotics such as butyricin and lactobacilli, which can kill harmful bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella and Staphylococcus aureus.
5. Enhance the immune function of the body and reduce the occurrence of livestock and poultry diseases
Probiotics improve the concentration of immunoglobulin and the activity of macrophages, that is, improve the levels of cellular immunity and humoral immunity respectively. The influence of probiotics on immunity is mainly reflected in the following aspects: promoting the development of immune organs; Enhance the activity of macrophages; Products that affect antibody levels and cytokines; Activate and enhance the level of specific immune response.
Characteristics of probiotic products
1. Five bacteria combination: different bacteria play a role in different parts. Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis belong to aerobic bacteria, and the action site is from the mouth to the jejunum; Lactic acid bacteria and yeast belong to anaerobic bacteria, and the action site is from stomach to middle ileum; Clostridium butyricum belongs to strict anaerobic bacteria, and its action site is after ileum. Five kinds of probiotics are carefully matched and combined with advantages, which has synergistic effect.
2. Anti diarrhea: the content of butyricin, the metabolite of Clostridium butyricum patented strain, is 10 times higher than that of ordinary strain, and has stronger inhibition on pathogenic microorganisms such as intestinal Escherichia coli, Salmonella and Clostridium; Butyric acid, the metabolite produced at the same time, is the direct nutrient of intestinal chorionic membrane, repair damaged intestinal mucosa, reduce the occurrence of intestinal diseases, and significantly improve the phenomena of diarrhea, overfeeding, constipation and so on.
3. Improve disease resistance: all strains have stable biological activity and strong stress resistance. The incidence rate of animal intestinal flora is improved by regulating the intestinal flora balance and improving the intestinal microbial environment. It can inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms, enhance the immunity of animal body, enhance the ability of disease resistance, reduce the incidence and mortality of adorable animals, and reduce the cost of medication.
4. Promoting growth: the probiotics of this product are enzyme producing probiotics, which produce amylase, protease, lipase, glycosidase and cellulase. They play a role together with digestive enzymes in animals in the digestive tract, enhance digestive function, improve feed conversion rate and reduce feed meat ratio; Synthesize B vitamins, amino acids, unknown growth promoting factors and other nutrients, directly provide available essential amino acids and various vitamins for animals, enhance animal nutritional metabolism, promote livestock and poultry growth and shorten feeding cycle.
5. Purify the breeding environment: reduce the content of ammonia, odor and other harmful gases in the house, reduce mosquito and fly pollution, and protect the sanitation of the breeding environment. Effectively eliminate the inducement of animal respiratory diseases and reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases.
6. No resistance: This product does not add any antibiotics, growth hormone and illegal drugs. After feeding, meat, eggs and milk are green food with good quality and meet the national pollution-free safety food standard.
1. Use 100-200 grams per ton of feed during the lactation period.
2. Use 200 grams per ton of feed during the growth period.
Mixing method: first mix with a small amount of carrier such as corn flour, and then mix it evenly in the feed.
It is ready for immediate use, and the effect will be better after use within 3 days.
Use it up as soon as possible after opening the bag. If it is not used up, the bag mouth shall be sealed to prevent mildew.
Maybe You like These Products