Solution for oral administration.
The electrolytes sodium, phosphate, citrate, chloride, potassium and dextrose can be used for recovery of electrolyte and acid/base imbalances. The essential amino-acid glycine is added for a quicker recovery of the dehydrated animals.
Contains per ml. :
Dextrose 280 mg.
Sodium chloride 110 mg.
Glycine 45 mg.
Sodium dihydrogen phosphate 22 mg.
Potassium chloride 13.5 mg.
Sodium citrate 5 mg.
Solvents ad. 1 ml.
Prevention and treatment of dehydration caused by diarrhoea in calves, cattle, goats, poultry, sheep and swine.
No undesirable effects are to be expected when the prescribed dosage regimen is followed.
For oral administration:
Calves, cattle, goats, sheep and swine : Twice daily 50 ml. per litre drinking water for 2 – 4 days.
Poultry : 1 litre per 750 – 1000 litre drinking water for 2 – 4 days.
Warning:Keep out of reach of children.
Bottle containing 100, 500 and 1000 ml.
for orders contact me @ +63 920-4900-789(viber) or +63 915-488-1618
L-CARNITINE is a nonessential amino acid produced in the liver, brain and kidneys and stored in the muscles, heart, and other tissues.
• Promotes weight loss in 3 ways: increasing fat burning, increasing energy level, and decreasing cravings.
• An energy, sex and brain booster, anabolic activator, hair grower and performance enhancer.
• L-Carnitine supplements may be advisable during kidney dialysis and with low thyroid function. GREEN TEA EXTRACT is rich in bioflavonoid and one of its main uses is fighting free radicals in the body.
• An effective anti-oxidant which is 200 times more potent than Vitamin E and 500 times more potent than Vitamin C.
• Prevents esophageal, stomach and lung cancers even in smokers.