Personlized Products Colistin Oral solution 2% 500ml,1000ml Italy Manufacturer
We believe that long term partnership is a result of high quality, value added service, rich experience and personal contact for better understanding of our customers' requirements.
Personlized Products Colistin Oral solution 2% 500ml,1000ml Italy Manufacturer, We sincerely welcome all guests to set up business relationships with us on the basis of mutual benefits. Please contact us now. You will get our professional reply within 8 hours.
Each 100 ml contains
Colistin (as sulphate) 2400000IU
Benzylic alcohol 1 ml
Colistin (or polymyxin E) is a bactericidal antibiotic with a spectrum of activity entirely limited to the gram– bacteria.The mode of action may be in relation with the permeability of the cell through an effect on the cell membranes of the susceptible bacteria.The species usually susceptible to colistin are: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Haemophilus inﬂuenzae, Klebsiella, Aerobacter, Pasteurella, Salmonella, Shigella Colistin is very few absorbed by the intestinal mucosa. Its activity will therefore be limited to enteric infections. Absorption being very low following oral administration, the treatment with colistin will be tolerated.
Poultry, rabbits, calves, lambs: infections caused by sensitive germs.
WAY OF ADMINISTRATION AND POSOLOGIE
Oral, in drinking water
Poultry: 75 000 IU of colistin /Kg / day correponding to 0.25 ml of COLISTIN 210 M.C.I. per
litre of drinking water for 3 days.
Other species: 50 000 IU of colistin / Kg/ 12 h corresponding to 0.25 ml of COLISTIN 210
M.C.I. twice a day for 3 days. With drinking water or milking feed.
24 months, in original closed packing below 25�C.
Meat and offal: 7 days
Eggs : nil
Bottles of 250, 500 ml, 1 L, 2.5 and 5 L.
**SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS: https://bit.ly/JovaSubscribe
Chlorophyll, the stuff that makes plants green is amazing! Filled with nutrients and easy to obtain from plants and in liquid supplement form, it would be a sin not to take advantage of it. It has SO MANY health benefits it makes it a true SUPER-food.
*** Transcript Below***
*FREE WEIGHT LOSS AND DETOX START-UP GUIDE: https://bit.ly/jcSignUp
* SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS: https://bit.ly/JovaSubscribe
* CHECK OUT: https://jovankaciares.com
* FOLLOW: https://twitter.com/JovankaCiares
* LIKE: https://facebook.com/JovankaCiares
* SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/wellnessjolt
WARNING: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THESE VIDEOS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND AS OPINIONS ONLY. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TRYING ANY NEW DIET, WELLNESS OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. SOME OF THE ADVICE HERE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE.
So in addition to helping to rebuild and replenish our red blood cells, liquid chlorophyll, being highly alkaline, also gives the body the following benefits:
• Anti Carcinogenic: Chlorophyll protects against a whole host of carcinogens found in fungus-laden foods such as nuts and grains, the toxins from cooked meats, and air-borne carcinogens (from pollution). It blocks the metabolism in the body of harmful chemicals known as procarcinogens that damage DNA. Studies published in the journals Carcinogenesis and Food and Chemical Toxicology clearly display that chlorophyll inhibits carcinogenesis.
• Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory: containing high levels of the vitamins A, C and E, liquid chlorophyll has strong antioxidant capacity and has also been found to help reduce inflammation.
• Chelation of Heavy Metals: chlorophyll is one of the most important chelates in nature. It’s ability to bind to and remove toxic heavy metals such as mercury makes it an extremely powerful healer. I’m about to have four mercury fillings removed, and you can bet that I will be getting PLENTY of chlorophyll into my body after the procedure!
• Antiseptic: while liquid chlorophyll doesn’t actually have antiseptic properties of its own, it, quite remarkably, DOES have the ability to aid our body’s tissue in destroying germs. By strengthening tissue, it increases the disease resistance of cells and, at the same time, prevents the growth of bacteria!
• Treats Bad Breath: This one is a real bonus and really works! Chlorophyll has a double-action remedy for bad breath. Firstly, as a deodoriser, it will eliminate odours in the mouth and throat, but secondly (and more importantly) it promotes a healthy digestive tract – which is the primary reason for bad breath. And if you need more – here is another blog post on foods for bad breath!
• Rapid Delivery of Magnesium: this has a highly alkalising effect on the body and helps to deliver much needed oxygen to cells and tissues.
• Contains vitamin K, C, folic acid, iron, calcium, protein: which are all also essential in building and repairing red blood cells and boosting our immune system.
Inspired by my mentor +Kris Carr
Hello, Acalculous cholecystitis is a gallbladder inflammation without gallstones. Patients can have signs of fever, jaundice, right upper quadrant mass and pain, and Murphy’s sign, which is gallbladder pain induced by your hand when you palpate the gallbladder at the same time as the patient inhale. Patients are usually very ill due to complications of gallbladder inflammation, like Gallbladder necrosis, gangrene, and perforation, that can lead to peritonitis, sepsis, and shock.The lab values can show increased amount of Alkaline phosphatase, Aminotransferases, Bilirubin and Leukocytes. The most important test to make is Ultrasonography. Ultrasonography can show that there are no gallstones or sludge; more than 3 mm gallbladder wall thickening, more than 5 cm gallbladder distension, a striated gallbladder, mucosal sloughing, a positive Murphy’s sign induced by the ultrasonography probe, pericholecystic fluid that indicates perforation that can lead to abscess formation, and “Champagne sign” with gas bubbles in gallbladder fundus. If Ultrasonography is not enough for diagnosis, then Cholescintigraphy, a so-called HIDA scan can be used. But it takes hours to perform, so it’s not recommended in critically ill patients in whom a delay in therapy could be deadly. Here we inject Technetium labeled Hepatic IminoDiacetic Acid that is taken up by liver cells and excreted into bile to the gallbladder. If this does not happen, then it’s an indication of acalculous cholecystitis. We can inject Morphine that helps the liver cells to secrete bile into the gallbladder, and thereby makes the diagnosis easier. We treat acalculous cholecystitis with antibiotics and surgery. Before giving antibiotics, we need to take a blood culture. While we wait for the blood culture results, we start a broad-spectrum antibiotic combination, like Ampicillin-Sulbactam, or Piperacillin-Tazobactam, or Ticarcillin-Clavulanate, or Ceftriaxone-Metronidazole. When we get the blood culture results we start to treat the specific microbes that infect the gallbladder, like for example Bacteroides, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus faecalis, Klebsiella, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Pseudomonas, or Proteus species. Then it’s very important to surgically operate as soon as possible. We usually start with a Cholecystostomy. But if we don’t see an improvement within 24 hours after the operation, we start Cholecystectomy immediately. Sometimes, when there is gallbladder necrosis, perforation, or emphysematous cholecystitis, we start with Cholecystectomy right from the beginning. Thank you very much for listening!