Solution for oral administration.
Contains per ml:
Vitamin A, retinol palmitate 50 000 IU.
Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol 10 000 IU.
Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol acetate 20 mg.
Vitamin C 100 mg.
Solvents ad. 1 ml.
Vitamin A is involved in the process of formation and preservation of function of epithelial tissues and mucous membranes, is important for fertility and is essential for vision. Vitamin D3 regulates and corrects calcium and phosphate metabolism in blood and plays an important role in the uptake of calcium and phosphate from the intestines. Especially in young, growing animals vitamin D3 is essential for the normal development of skeleton and teeth. Vitamin E is as a fat-soluble intracellular antioxidant, involved in stabilising unsaturated fatty acids, thereby preventing toxic lipo-peroxides formation. Furthermore, vitamin E protects the oxygen-sensitive vitamin A from oxidative destruction in this preparation. Vitamin C is an antioxidant which is needed for proper operation of several physiological functions.
This product is a well balanced combination of vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin C for calves, cattle, goats, poultry, sheep and swine. And also used for:
- Prevention or treatment of vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin C deficiencies in farm animals.
- Prevention or treatment of stress (caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, high humidity, high temperatures or extreme temperature changes).
- Improvement of feed conversion.
No undesirable effects are to be expected when the prescribed dosage regimen is followed.
For oral administration.
Calves, goats and sheep : 1 ml per 40 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Cattle : 1 ml per 80 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Poultry and swine : 1 litre per 4000 litre drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Bottle containing 100, 500 and 1000 ml.
Form of product : Nutritional Oral liquids
Type of product : Vitamins
Suited for animals : Camels, Cattle (cows),Goats, Horses, Poultry, Sheep, Pigs (swine), Turkeys, Calves, Lambs, Kids, Piglets
Active ingredients : Vitamins
Expand your vocabulary and learn how to say new words:
Please leave a Like, a Comment, and Share.
Bookmark us and share:
1) How to Pronounce Bacampicillin Hydrochloride
2) How to Pronounce Hydrochloride
3) How to Pronounce Mefloquine Hydrochloride
4) How to Pronounce Gonadorelin Hydrochloride
5) How to Pronounce Amiodarone Hydrochloride
6) How to Pronounce Cocaine Hydrochloride
7) How to Pronounce Naftifine Hydrochloride
8) How to Pronounce Meclizine Hydrochloride
9) How to Pronounce Phencyclidine Hydrochloride
10) How to Pronounce Impramine Hydrochloride
11) How to Pronounce Fluoxetine-hydrochloride
12) How to Pronounce Flurazepam Hydrochloride
13) How to Pronounce Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
14) How to Pronounce Nalbuphine Hydrochloride
15) How to Pronounce Isoproterenol Hydrochloride
16) How to Pronounce Betaine Hydrochloride
17) How to Pronounce Acriflavine Hydrochloride
18) How to Pronounce Betazole Hydrochloride
19) How to Pronounce Buprenorphine Hydrochloride