Contains per ml.:
Solvents ad. 1 ml..
The main pharmacological action of the active ingredient in this solution, nitroxinil, is fasciolicidal. The lethal action against Fasciola hepatica has been demonstrated in vitro and in vivo in laboratory animals, and in sheep and cattle. The mechanism of action is due to uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation. It is also active against triclabendazole-resistant F. hepatica.
This product is indicated for the treatment of fascioliasis (infestations of mature and immature Fasciola hepatica) in cattle and sheep. It is also effective, at the recommended dose rate, against adult and larval infestations of Haemonchus contortus in cattle and sheep and Haemonchus placei, Oesophagostomum radiatum and Bunostomum phlebotomum in cattle.
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient.
- Do not use in animals producing milk for human consumption.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
Small swellings are occasionally observed at the injection site in cattle. These can be avoided by injecting the dose in two separate sites and massaging well to disperse the solution. No systemic ill effects are to be expected when animals (including pregnant cows and ewes) are treated at normal dosage.
For subcutaneous injection. Ensure the injection does not enter subcutaneous muscle. Wear impermeable gloves to avoid staining and irritation of the skin. The standard dosage is 10 mg nitroxinil per kg of bodyweight.
Sheep: Administer according to the following doses scale:
14-20 kg : 0.5 ml
21-30 kg : 0.75 ml
31-40 kg : 1.0 ml
41-55 kg : 1.5 ml
56-75 kg : 2.0 ml
> 75 kg : 2.5 ml
In outbreaks of fascioliasis each sheep in the flock should be injected immediately when the presence of the disease is recognised, repeating treatment as necessary throughout the period when infestation is occurring, at intervals of not less than one month.
Cattle: 1.5 ml of Fluconix-340 per 50 kg of bodyweight.
Both infected and in-contact animals should be treated, treatment being repeated as considered necessary, though not more frequently than once per month. Dairy cows should be treated at drying off (at least 28 days before calving).
Note: Do not use in animals producing milk for human consumption.
Cattle: 60 days.
Sheep: 49 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Glass vials of 50 and 100 ml.
Form of product : Injectables
Type of product : Anthelmintics
Suited for animals : Cattle (cows),Dogs ,Goats, Poultry, Sheep, Pigs (swine),Calves
Active ingredients : Nitroxynil
Magic Mushroom Strains (2/3)
Quote: “Panther caps, at least those of North American origin, have been found to contain ibotenic acid and muscimol. When dried and stored, the quantity of ibotenic acid declines proportionately as the quantity of muscimol increases. Panther caps also contain stizolobic acid and stizolobinic acid (amino acids), which are also found in Stizolobium and Mucuna species”
Aminita Dosage & Safety Guid Lines & Information
Psilocybin Mushrooms Wikipedia Information.
Ganoderma lucidum AKA Reishi
The Lucid Experience “Mushroom of Immortality”
“A good way to detoxify yourselve before during and after a psilocybin journey – mellowmushgrapetripp”
“Reishi is said to elevate the spirit; it’s a mood-elevating substance.” Traditionally, reishi is believed to help transform the individual into a more spiritual being. Just as mushrooms transform decayed material on the ground into life-giving nourishment, reishi converts metabolic and psychic waster (hostility and other negative feelings), thereby raising the spirit and unshackling the mind. Individuals can consume reishi every day to support immune function, peace of mind, and physical vigor. Reishi is available in syrups, soups, teas, tinctures, tablets, and by injection. Form and dosage should be decided with the help of a healthcare professional”
Reliance Machinery Co.,Ltd
– Innovations in Liquid Filling Equipment
We provides the widest range of liquid filling capabilities and industry experience while delivering the lowest cost of ownership for our customers.
We excel in delivering flexible, customized solutions for every stage of your business growth. Whether you require one machine or a fully integrated system, we have the experience to ensure your satisfaction is exceeded.
Reliance Delivers for You!
a highly-qualified workforce develops and produces complete solutions for a multitude of industries:
Pharmaceutical / Medical
Diagnostic / Biotech
Cosmetic / Personal Care
Our machines are designed towards GMP compliances and cover a wide range of processes, including unscramblers, cleaners, liquid fillers, pluggers, crimpers, & cappers. We also provide complete turnkey lines that can integrate labelers, bundlers, sorters, and case packers.
From individual machines to complete lines, Reliance can turn your application into reality. Our equipment is complemented by a comrehensive after-sales service portfolio that deals with the entire asset life cycle, from pre-sales to end-of-life support.
Reliance’s strategy is a specialist one–we focus on the application, flexibility, changeover, and total cost of ownership.
we Reliance Machinery Co., Ltd offer liquid filling capping labeling shrinking cartoning packaging machine/manufacturing equipment for:
1.Sterile filling for Pharmaceutical & Chemical products solution- eye drops, eye dropper, eye allergy relief, eye dry, ophthalmic, ophthalmic, ear drops, nasal spray, eye wash/ washer/washing, nose/sinus/ nasal care washing, sterile injection glass vials, cough/corn syrup, herbal extract oral liquid, syringe, cartridge, vitamin C+E+B, diagnostic reagent,ethyl alcohol, spirit, Suspension, tincture, alcoholature, solvent , solution, pain release, first aid, health care, vaccine, veterinary, message oil, perfume, aromatherapy, aromatherapy, medicine, normal saline, irrigator, feminine gynecological douche, vaginal/ enema irrigation, plastic / glass ampoule, gel, powder
2. Sterile liquid filling for Electronic cigarette products: e-liquid, eliquid, e liquid, ejuice, eliquids, oil, vapor, atomizer
3.Sterile Filling range from 1/2 Oz to 8 Oz – 1 Oz 2 Oz 3 Oz 4 Oz 6 Oz 8 Fl Oz – 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 30ml, 60ml, 120ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml in to different conatiners, such as clear Europe glass dropper amber boston round/ square/ oval/ flat shaped bottles/ vials / jar / ball roll on/ lyophilized vials/freeze dryer
4. Keywords: fully automatic, semi automatic, table top, filler, capper, crimper, crimping, private labeler, sealer, sealing , cartoner, blister, pills, counter, sterile, aseptic, pain release,first aid, vertical,labeler applicator apply, fluid, liquid, semi liquid, corrosive liquid and so on Monoblock, Inline, Linear, front and back, pallet, C-wrap, blow, print and apply,labeling, top and bottle, in-line, bottles, linear, wraparound, labels, adhesive, sticker, printing, printer, corner, carton, case, tray, base, tamper, case, horzontal, unit pack, non-stop, promo Pharmaceutical Machinery, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Equipment, Pharma, Biopharma and Fine Chemicals, Contract pharmaceutical filling line,Packaging Machinery, GMP Machinery, Pharmaceutical Industry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Filling closing, Fill finish, Filling plugging capping, Sterile, Aseptic, US FDA, Auger filler for powder, Filling in line, Packaging line, Labeling solution, ultrasonic Washing machine, Rinsing cleaning system, Wraping Machinery, Over- around wrapper, Shrinking machine, Secondary packaging, cGMP Service, cGMP Solutions, cGMP Validation, bottle, cap, container, refill, dispenser, drop, dropper, drug, dry, eye, flu, health, healthcare, hood, hygiene, isolated,HEPA, Laminar Air Flow, label, labeller, lid, medication, medicine, mock up, nasal, nose, nostril, nozzle, vibration hopper, empty conveyor, packaging, pharmacy, accuracy, prescription, peristaltic pump, ceramic pump, touch screen, PLC control, stainless steel, piston pump, high speed, rotary, spray, tears