Solution for oral administration.
Contains per ml:
Vitamin A, retinol palmitate 50 000 IU.
Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol 10 000 IU.
Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol acetate 20 mg.
Vitamin C 100 mg.
Solvents ad. 1 ml.
Vitamin A is involved in the process of formation and preservation of function of epithelial tissues and mucous membranes, is important for fertility and is essential for vision. Vitamin D3 regulates and corrects calcium and phosphate metabolism in blood and plays an important role in the uptake of calcium and phosphate from the intestines. Especially in young, growing animals vitamin D3 is essential for the normal development of skeleton and teeth. Vitamin E is as a fat-soluble intracellular antioxidant, involved in stabilising unsaturated fatty acids, thereby preventing toxic lipo-peroxides formation. Furthermore, vitamin E protects the oxygen-sensitive vitamin A from oxidative destruction in this preparation. Vitamin C is an antioxidant which is needed for proper operation of several physiological functions.
This product is a well balanced combination of vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin C for calves, cattle, goats, poultry, sheep and swine. And also used for:
- Prevention or treatment of vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin C deficiencies in farm animals.
- Prevention or treatment of stress (caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, high humidity, high temperatures or extreme temperature changes).
- Improvement of feed conversion.
No undesirable effects are to be expected when the prescribed dosage regimen is followed.
For oral administration.
Calves, goats and sheep : 1 ml per 40 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Cattle : 1 ml per 80 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Poultry and swine : 1 litre per 4000 litre drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Bottle containing 100, 500 and 1000 ml.
Form of product : Nutritional Oral liquids
Type of product : Vitamins
Suited for animals : Camels, Cattle (cows),Goats, Horses, Poultry, Sheep, Pigs (swine), Turkeys, Calves, Lambs, Kids, Piglets
Active ingredients : Vitamins
Pet Care – How To Increase Your Dog Height
Find more at https://www.bholashola.com
Also, Like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bholashola
Pet Care is a pet awareness initiative by Harwinder Grewal. Who is an owner of Grewal Pet Shop and Farm, Main Road, Adampur. In this video, he tells about How To Increase Your Dog Height in the Hindi Language.
1. Height is genetically determined. If the pup is getting a half decent diet, it will reach its maximum height without any interference/help from you. Don’t waste your time trying to increase its height. There is nothing you can do to change its genetics.
2. Helping your dog maintain a healthy weight is an important part of being a pet owner. Even healthy dogs can be underweight or overweight, but you may be particularly concerned if your dog has lost weight due to an illness or injury. After a trip to the vet to rule out underlying problems, many underweight dogs can gain weight by altering diet and lifestyle.
3. If you believe that your dog is underweight, you need to begin keeping track of the dog’s weight so that you can track the dog’s weight loss, and then his weight gain as you implement weight-gaining strategies. Be sure to share this information with your vet.
4. You need to be sure that there is nothing causing your dog’s weight loss that needs medical attention. Your dog may have an illness or parasite that isn’t immediately obvious to you that your vet will be able to determine
5. Talk to your vet about using body conditioning scoring (BCS) to help objectively assess whether your pet is too thin, too heavy or just right. A sample chart can be seen here. If your dog seems underweight based on the BCS, you should talk to your vet about an approach to help your dog gain weight.
6. Some breeds, like Greyhounds, and some hunting and herding dogs (Border Collies, Pointers) tend to be leaner than other breeds like Mastiffs and Labrador Retrievers.
7. It is best to have your vet do a fecal test for intestinal parasites, but if you are unable to do that, you can diagnose and treat your dog for worms from home.
8. A dog’s weight is related to his overall health, and part of your dog’s health is getting adequate gentle exercise.
9. Make sure to consult your vet before embarking on a rigorous exercise plan. Some dogs suffer from arthritis, neurological difficulties or metabolic diseases that lead to muscle wasting which would require special treatment under the guidance of your veterinarian to improve your dog’s health without additional injury.
10. If you feed your dog once a day, add a second meal. If your dog is already fed morning and evening, add a meal during the middle of the day. Do not necessarily change the diet you are already feeding, simply add one more meal to the day to add calories.
Thanks for watching our video. Please like this video if you liked it. Also, subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/BholaShola
Please watch: “Our Collaboration with Doggies Squad”