Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Looking for an easy to use supplement to help your pet birds feather growth and help repair damaged feathers? Then join Dr. Brown from PetSolutions as he explains how Nekton Bio can help your pet bird.
Vitamin and protein enriched food supplement for promoting feather growth and help prevent and repair feather defects. Also contains calcium and trace elements necessary for the well being of your bird.
For more information about this product, please visit the link below.