Contains per ml:
Vitamin B1, thiamine hydrochloride 10 mg.
Vitamin B2, riboflavine sodium phosphate 5 mg.
Vitamin B6, pyridoxine hydrochloride 5 mg.
Vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin 20 mg.
D-panthenol 12.5 mg.
Nicotinamide 50 mg.
Biotin 100 mg.
Choline chloride 10 mg.
Solvents ad 1 ml.
Vitamins are essential for the proper operation of several physiological functions.
This liquid is a well balanced combination of essential B-vitamins for calves, cattle, goats, horses, sheep and swine. Used for:
- Prevention or treatment of B-vitamins deficiencies in farm animals.
- Prevention or treatment of stress (caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, high humidity, high temperatures or extreme temperature changes).
- Improvement of feed conversion.
No undesirable effects are to be expected when the prescribed dosage regimen is followed.
For subcutaneous or intramuscular administration:
Cattle, horses : 10 – 15 ml.
Calves, foals, goats and sheep : 5 – 10 ml.
Lambs : 5 – 8 ml.
Swine : 2 – 10 ml.
Keep out of reach of children.
Vial of 100 ml.
Form of product : Injectables
Type of product : Vitamins
Suited for animals : Cattle (cows),Goats,Horses,Sheep,Pigs (swine),Calves,Lambs,Kids,Piglets
Active ingredients : Vitamins
As the weather cools down and flu season heats up, it can only mean one thing: it’s time to get a massage!
According to Jeanie Marcelino, owner of Suddenly Slimmer Day Spa, her spa in Phoenix offers treatments that may help fight the viruses, sinusitis and allergies that come with the cooler weather. Instead of drugs or shots, Marcelino recommends opting for a more natural approach such as a Sinusitis massage or Engystol®.
According to Marceline, the spa offers massage therapies that are specifically designed to ease sinusitis stress and tension and even allergies. They use certain massage therapy movements to drain excess fluid and help clients breathe easily.
“The (massage) therapist uses essential oils–like eucalyptus, peppermint, and tea tree oil-during the session to help open up sinus cavities and to add anti-bacterial ingredients into the mix,” explains Marcelino.
Another option also offered at the spa is Engystol®, an all-natural homeopathic remedy that can activate the body’s defenses against the flu, the common cold, allergies, asthma and sinusitis.
Marcelino says Engystol® is a great alternative to the flu shot because is does not have viral particles or preservatives like the traditional vaccine.
Marcelino also offers more tips on how to naturally fight the flu and sinusitis.
1. Stay hydrated. If water is not appealing, try diluted fruit juice or herbal tea.
2. Give yourself time off – rest is important in fighting a flu.
3. Boost your immune system with Vitamin C every few hours.
4. Use herbs such as echinacea and goldenseal which are said to help with influenza, also try ginger tea to settle your stomach.
5. Take slippery elm and marshmallow for an irritated throat and cough.
6. Try to swallow 2 garlic pills 3 times a day; these act as an antibiotic and are said to cleanse the system.
7. Inhale eucalyptus oil by putting five drops in a hot bath or a cup of water.
8. Start with broth (chicken or vegetable) and dry crackers once you can tolerate food.
9. Dissolve a zinc lozenge under your tongue every two hours, not only are these great immunostimulant, they will also make your throat feel better.
How to Naturally Treat Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an inflammation of the sinus cavities that is followed with headaches, sinus pain, and cold like symptoms.
1. Make sure to get plenty of rest. Try to get a healthy 8 hours of sleep straight through the night.
2. Make sure to drink plenty of water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
3. Avoid dairy, which can increase mucus and worsen some symptoms of Sinusitis.
4. Use a humidifier to help get moisture into the air. It will help to keep mucus flowing properly and help keep your nasal passages cleared.
For more information, visit Suddenly Slimmer Day Spa at www.suddenlyslimmer.com .
Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa
Receive exclusive specials follow us on
3313 E. Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Surviving an active shooter party. English edition.
Video clip Copyright © 2012 Metropolis of Houston.