Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
A pathologist Dr. Taiwo Solaja who carried out the autopsy on Senator Isiaka Adeleke has testified that the late Senator died after he ws injected with overdose of banned painkillers and sedatives that eventually took his life.
Dr. Solaja also testified that the late Senator also drank plenty of alcohol according to toxicology report from the team of experts that carried out the test on him after he died on April 23rd 2017.