Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Sixth public meeting of the Presidential Advisory Council on Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (PACCARB). The first day of the public meeting was dedicated to the topic of Infection Prevention and Control for Animal Health. The three working groups on Incentives for Diagnostics, Therapeutics/Anti-Infectives, and Vaccines, reported their preliminary findings to the full Advisory Council for deliberation on the second day of the public meeting; no vote was held. For more information, visit https://www.hhs.gov/ash/advisory-committees/paccarb
May 3-4, 2017 Public Meeting Page: https://www.hhs.gov/ash/advisory-committees/paccarb/meetings/upcoming-meetings/may-3-4-2017-public-meeting/index.html
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
We accept comments in the spirit of our comment policy: