Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Animal prescription medications are available through Drs. Foster and Smith’s Free-Shipping Pharmacy at prices lower than your vet for the exact same product. We’ll call to get the prescription for you, and ship it out FREE. Drs. Foster and Smith Inc. is fully licensed in all 50 states. This medication can be ordered at https://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=1449