Levamisole HCl: 2.00%w/v
Cobalt Sulphate: 0.40%w/v
Oxyclozanide and Levamisole act against a broad spectrum of gastrointestinal worms and against lung worms. Oxyclozanide is a salicylanilide and acts against Trematodes, bloodsucking nematodes and larvae of hypoderma and Oestrus spp. Levamisole causes an increase of the axial muscle tone followed by paralysis of worms.
Oxyclozanide and Levamisole Oral Suspension is prophylaxis and treatment of gastrointestinal and lung worm infections in cattle, calves, sheep and goats like: Trichostrongylus, Cooperia, Ostertagia, Haemonchus, Nematodirus, Chabertia, Bunostomum, Dictyocaulus and Fasciola (liverfluke) spp.
For treatment & control of round, tape worms, liver fluke & cobalt deficiency.
LIVERFLUKE NO.1 is highly effective at a single dose rate in buffaloes, cattle sheep & goats against:
(1) All stomach and intestinal round worms including nematodirus & ostertagia species.
(2) Lung worms causing hoose & husk.
(3) Tapeworm segments.
(4) Liver flukes.
Pharmacological action: N/A
Usage and administration:
For oral administration.
Cattle, calves : 5 ml. per 10 kg. body weight.
Sheep and goats : 1 ml. per 2 kg. body weight.
Shake well before use.
LIVERFLUKE NO.1 should be used:
1. All times of the year when treatment for both liver fluke and roundworm is necessary.
2. For all brought-in stock.
3. In Summer when simultaneous control of roundworms and removal of liver fluke is required.
Normal worms’ infection without any outward signs can be seriously harmful to production. It is therefore advisable to plan dosing programme on herd or flock basis and not to wait until worm infestation breakout in the entire farm. Such programme should be related to management systems and the major danger periods of worm infection.
Side effect and contraindication: N/A
Wash hands after use of LIVERFLUKE NO.1.
Milking 24 hours and slaughtering 14days.
Storage and expired time:
Protect from heat & light. Store below 30.C.
Reliance Machinery Co.,Ltd
– Innovations in Liquid Filling Equipment
We provides the widest range of liquid filling capabilities and industry experience while delivering the lowest cost of ownership for our customers.
We excel in delivering flexible, customized solutions for every stage of your business growth. Whether you require one machine or a fully integrated system, we have the experience to ensure your satisfaction is exceeded.
Reliance Delivers for You!
a highly-qualified workforce develops and produces complete solutions for a multitude of industries:
Pharmaceutical / Medical
Diagnostic / Biotech
Cosmetic / Personal Care
Our machines are designed towards GMP compliances and cover a wide range of processes, including unscramblers, cleaners, liquid fillers, pluggers, crimpers, & cappers. We also provide complete turnkey lines that can integrate labelers, bundlers, sorters, and case packers.
From individual machines to complete lines, Reliance can turn your application into reality. Our equipment is complemented by a comrehensive after-sales service portfolio that deals with the entire asset life cycle, from pre-sales to end-of-life support.
Reliance’s strategy is a specialist one–we focus on the application, flexibility, changeover, and total cost of ownership.
we Reliance Machinery Co., Ltd offer liquid filling capping labeling shrinking cartoning packaging machine/manufacturing equipment for:
1.Sterile filling for Pharmaceutical & Chemical products solution- eye drops, eye dropper, eye allergy relief, eye dry, ophthalmic, ophthalmic, ear drops, nasal spray, eye wash/ washer/washing, nose/sinus/ nasal care washing, sterile injection glass vials, cough/corn syrup, herbal extract oral liquid, syringe, cartridge, vitamin C+E+B, diagnostic reagent,ethyl alcohol, spirit, Suspension, tincture, alcoholature, solvent , solution, pain release, first aid, health care, vaccine, veterinary, message oil, perfume, aromatherapy, aromatherapy, medicine, normal saline, irrigator, feminine gynecological douche, vaginal/ enema irrigation, plastic / glass ampoule, gel, powder
2. Sterile liquid filling for Electronic cigarette products: e-liquid, eliquid, e liquid, ejuice, eliquids, oil, vapor, atomizer
3.Sterile Filling range from 1/2 Oz to 8 Oz – 1 Oz 2 Oz 3 Oz 4 Oz 6 Oz 8 Fl Oz – 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 30ml, 60ml, 120ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml in to different conatiners, such as clear Europe glass dropper amber boston round/ square/ oval/ flat shaped bottles/ vials / jar / ball roll on/ lyophilized vials/freeze dryer
4. Keywords: fully automatic, semi automatic, table top, filler, capper, crimper, crimping, private labeler, sealer, sealing , cartoner, blister, pills, counter, sterile, aseptic, pain release,first aid, vertical,labeler applicator apply, fluid, liquid, semi liquid, corrosive liquid and so on Monoblock, Inline, Linear, front and back, pallet, C-wrap, blow, print and apply,labeling, top and bottle, in-line, bottles, linear, wraparound, labels, adhesive, sticker, printing, printer, corner, carton, case, tray, base, tamper, case, horzontal, unit pack, non-stop, promo Pharmaceutical Machinery, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Equipment, Pharma, Biopharma and Fine Chemicals, Contract pharmaceutical filling line,Packaging Machinery, GMP Machinery, Pharmaceutical Industry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Filling closing, Fill finish, Filling plugging capping, Sterile, Aseptic, US FDA, Auger filler for powder, Filling in line, Packaging line, Labeling solution, ultrasonic Washing machine, Rinsing cleaning system, Wraping Machinery, Over- around wrapper, Shrinking machine, Secondary packaging, cGMP Service, cGMP Solutions, cGMP Validation, bottle, cap, container, refill, dispenser, drop, dropper, drug, dry, eye, flu, health, healthcare, hood, hygiene, isolated,HEPA, Laminar Air Flow, label, labeller, lid, medication, medicine, mock up, nasal, nose, nostril, nozzle, vibration hopper, empty conveyor, packaging, pharmacy, accuracy, prescription, peristaltic pump, ceramic pump, touch screen, PLC control, stainless steel, piston pump, high speed, rotary, spray, tears
Recomendaciones para administrar medicamentos a niños: jarabes, gotas, colirios, comprimidos, cápsulas, supositorios…