Cheap price Ivermectin Injection 1%*100ml+10ml*80Bottles for Jakarta Factory
To constantly improve the management system by virtue of the rule of "sincerely, good faith and quality are the base of enterprise development", we widely absorb the essence of related products internationally, and constantly develop new products to meet the demands of customers. Cheap price Ivermectin Injection 1%*100ml+10ml*80Bottles for Jakarta Factory, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities .For far more detailed information,please contact us!
Each ml. contains ivermectin 10 mg.
Parasitic diseases are common in animals. Parasites can affect the skin, ears, stomach and intestines, and the internal organs including the heart, lungs and liver. Several drugs have been developed to kill or prevent parasites such as fleas, ticks, mites and worms. Ivermectin and related drugs are among the most effective of these.
Ivermectin is a parasite control drug. Ivermectin causes neurologic damage to the parasite, resulting in paralysis and death. Ivermectin has been used to prevent parasite infections, as with heartworm prevention, and to treat infections, as with ear mites.
Ivermectin is a prescription drug and can only be obtained from a veterinarian or by prescription from a veterinarian.
The injection is mainly applied to treat domestic animal’s diseases of gastrointestinal nematodes, hypoderma bovis, hypoderma lineatum, sheep nose bot, psoroptes ovis, sarcoptes scabiei var. Suis,sarcoptes ovis, fasciola(Liver Fluke), oestrus spp and the like.
Cattle: Ostertagia ostertagi (including inhibited o. ostertagi), o. lyrata, haemonchus placei, trichostrongylus axei, t. colubriformis, cooperia oncophora, c. punctata, c. pectinata, bunostomum phlebotomum, nematodirus helvetianus (adults only), n. spathiger (adults only), oesophagostomum radiatum, dictyocaulus viviparus, fasciola hepatica (adults only), hypoderma bovis, h. lineatum, linognathus vituli, haematopinus eurysternus, solenopotes capillatus, psoroptes ovis (syn. p. communis var. bovis), sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis. Sheep: Oestrus ovis, sarcoptes scabiei, psoregates var ovis, trichostrongylus axei, haemonchus sps., ostertagia sps., trichostrongylus sps., nematodirus sps., cooperia sps., bunostomum sps., strongyloides sps., oesophagastomum sps., chabertia sps., trichuris sps., dictyocaulus sps. Dogs: Sarcoptes scabiei, otodectes cynotis, toxascaris leonina, toxocara caninum / cati, uncinaria stenocephala, ancylostoma caninum, trichuris vulpis,dirifilaria (larval stages)
Usage and administration:
Cattle: 1.0 ml/50 kg body weight.
Sheep: 0.5 ml/25 kg body weight.
Dogs: 0.5 ml /25 kg body weight.
Medication should never be administered without first consulting your veterinarian. The dose for ivermectin varies from species to species and also depends on the intent of treatment. General dosing guidelines follow.
For dogs: Dose is 0.0015 to 0.003 mg per pound (0.003 to 0.006 mg/kg) once a month for heartworm prevention; 0.15 mg per pound (0.3 mg/kg) once, then repeat in 14 days for skin parasites; and 0.1 mg per pound (0.2 mg/kg) once for gastrointestinal parasites.
For cats: Dose is 0.012 mg per pound (0.024 mg/kg) once monthly for heartworm prevention.
The duration of administration depends on the condition being treated, response to the medication and the development of any adverse effects. Be certain to complete the prescription unless specifically directed by your veterinarian. Even if your pet feels better, the entire treatment plan should be completed to prevent relapse or prevent the development of resistance.
Side effect and contraindication:
While generally safe and effective when prescribed by a veterinarian, ivermectin can cause side effects in some animals. Ivermectin should not be used in animals with known hypersensitivity or allergy to the drug. Ivermectin should be used with caution in collie breeds or collie mixed breeds due to potential toxic effects. This is particularly true when using higher doses. Ivermectin should not be used in dogs that are positive for heartworm disease except under strict supervision of a veterinarian. Prior to starting a heartworm prevention containing ivermectin, the dog should be tested for heartworms. Ivermectin generally should be avoided in dogs less than 6 weeks of age. Ivermectin is relatively safe, but overdoses can occur if massive amounts are given or if the drug is given to heartworm positive dogs. Signs of overdose, including stumbling, tremors, blindness, disorientation or weakness, generally occur within 12 hours of overdose.
In heartworm positive dogs, supportive treatment for shock may be required. Ivermectin should be used with caution at high doses, a drug used to treat or prevent flea infestations.
The withdrawal time of 49 days has been established for ivermectin and clorsulon in cattle and sheep for slaughter. A withdrawal period for milk has not been established.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Storage and expired time：
Put in cool, dry and dark place.
Amy ( Sales & Tech-support)
Reliance Machinery Co.,Ltd
TEL/Fax: 0086-21-59972826 || Cell: 0086-13795446673 || firstname.lastname@example.org || Skype: amychanningcn Web: www.pharma-reliance.com https://amyreliance.blogspot.com/
Welcome to Reliance Machinery
– Innovations in Liquid Filling Equipment
We provides the widest range of liquid filling capabilities and industry experience while delivering the lowest cost of ownership for our customers.
We excel in delivering flexible, customized solutions for every stage of your business growth. Whether you require one machine or a fully integrated system, we have the experience to ensure your satisfaction is exceeded.
Reliance Delivers for You!
a highly-qualified workforce develops and produces complete solutions for a multitude of industries:
Pharmaceutical / Medical
Diagnostic / Biotech
Cosmetic / Personal Care
Our machines are designed towards GMP compliances and cover a wide range of processes, including unscramblers, cleaners, liquid fillers, pluggers, crimpers, & cappers. We also provide complete turnkey lines that can integrate labelers, bundlers, sorters, and case packers.
From individual machines to complete lines, Reliance can turn your application into reality. Our equipment is complemented by a comrehensive after-sales service portfolio that deals with the entire asset life cycle, from pre-sales to end-of-life support.
Reliance’s strategy is a specialist one–we focus on the application, flexibility, changeover, and total cost of ownership.
we Reliance Machinery Co., Ltd offer liquid filling capping labeling shrinking cartoning packaging machine/manufacturing equipment for:
1. Pharmaceutical & Chemical products solution- eye drops, eye dropper, eye allergy relief, eye dry, ophthalmic, ophthalmic, ear drops, nasal spray, eye wash/ washer/washing, nose/sinus/ nasal care washing, sterile injection glass vials, cough/corn syrup, herbal extract oral liquid, syringe, cartridge, vitamin C+E+B, diagnostic reagent,ethyl alcohol, spirit, Suspension, tincture, alcoholature, solvent , solution, pain release, first aid, health care, normal saline, irrigator, feminine gynecological douche, vaginal/ enema irrigation, plastic / glass ampoule, gel, powder
2. Electronic cigarette products: e-liquid, eliquid, e liquid, ejuice, eliquids, oil, vapor, atomizer
3. Filling range from 1/2 Oz to 8 Oz – 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 6 / 8 Fl Oz – 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 30ml, 60ml, 120ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml in to different conatiners, such as Europe glass dropper amber boston round/ square/ oval/ flat shaped bottles/ vials / jar
4. Keywords: fully automatic, semi automatic, table top, filler, capper, crimper, crimping, sealer, sealing , sterile, aseptic, pain release,first aid, vertical,labeler applicator apply, fluid, liquid, semi liquid, corrosive liquid and so on Monoblock, Inline, Linear, front and back, pallet, C-wrap, blow, print and apply,labeling, top and bottle, in-line, bottles, linear, wraparound, labels, adhesive, sticker, corner, carton,tray, base, tamper, case, horzontal, unit pack, non-stop, promo Pharmaceutical Machinery, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Equipment, Contract pharmaceutical filling line,Packaging Machinery, GMP Machinery, Pharmaceutical Industry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Filling closing, Fill finish, Filling plugging capping, Sterile, Aseptic, US FDA, Auger filler for powder, Filling in line, Packaging line, Labeling solution, ultrasonic Washing machine, Rinsing cleaning system, Wraping Machinery, Over- around wrapper, Shrinking machine, Secondary packaging, cGMP Service, cGMP Solutions, cGMP Validation, bottle, cap, container, refill, dispenser, drop, dropper, drug, dry, eye, flu, health, healthcare, hood, hygiene, isolated,HEPA, Laminar Air Flow, label, labeller, lid, medication, medicine, mock up, nasal, nose, nostril, nozzle, empty conveyor, packaging, pharmacy, accuracy, prescription, peristaltic pump, ceramic pump, stainless steel, piston pump, high speed, rotary, spray, tears