Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
Spectrum:A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Find out more about Fagor Pressure Cookers at https://www.125west.com/c-130-fagor.aspx. Cooking demo with Fagor pressure cookers
horse was showing the symptom of colic..the horse was treated with administration of mixture contain Trachyspermum copticum (ajwain),asafoetida(heeng), black salt,mgso4, himalyan battisa, simethicone suspention and liquid paraffin by stomach tube..and intramuscular injection of flunixin,antihistamic,dicyclomine..