Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
Spectrum:A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Foods That Heal & Foods That Kill
Find what foods may be beneficial and what foods may be detrimental to your health!
Backwards Society- the media is covering information- we are selling cancer.
We are renaming diseases in order to create a different twist on an old disease. The legal system is creating diseases.
Doctors are handing out all sorts of pills and not assessing the problems.
Andrew Marcoullier has a dream that he overdosed on antibiotics…