Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
As I’ve been transitioning over to minimal waste living, I’ve traded my regular skin and beauty products for more natural, eco-friendly ones.
Check out some of my favorites. You can find them below:
Rosehip oil + Licorice root oil + Rosemary oil = serum
Primrose oil + Vitamin E = eye serum
Black soap (dudu osun)
Bohemian Collection- Tooth power + Oral Mouth Rinse
Tea tree oil
Music credit: https://www.purple -planet.com
This video shows you how to pronounce Spectinomycin