Each mL of sterile solution contains:
Atropine Sulfate …….0.54 mg
Sodium Chloride ………. 9 mg
Benzyl Alcohol ………. 1.5%
Water for Injection …… QS
For use in Dogs and Cats as an antidote in the treatment of organophosphate insecticide poisoning; to reduce salivation, bronchial secretions or intestinal peristalsis associated with colic or diarrhea, and as a preanesthetic adjuvant.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Dogs and Cats: Inject intravenously, intramuscularly, or subcutaneously, 1 mL for each 20 lbs of body weight as a preanesthetic adjuvant, or to reudce salivation, bronchial secretions, or intestinal peristalsis associated with colic or diarrhea.
As an antidote for parasympathomimetic drugs, inject 1 mL for each 5 lbs of body weight administered to effect and repeat as necessary. It is suggested that 1/4 of the dosage be injected intravenously and the remainder intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
Antidotes: Warmth, Emetics, Cholinergics
Store: at controlled room temperature between 15o and 30oC (59o-86oF)
PROTECT FROM LIGHT
TAKE TIME OBSERVE LABEL DIRECTIONS
Benefits Of Rosemary-Best Home Remedies For Health-
Rosemary is good for your health. It is used fresh, dried, or as an oil. Rosemary has strong antioxidants, can kill germs, block cancer, bring down swelling, and fight infections. It also has some vitamins and minerals, like vitamins A and C, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and copper. Its oil is also found in beauty products and used in aromatherapy.
It is also used as a cooking herb by many people, and it can be added to soups, sandwiches, salads, dips also.
What is rosemary good for
Benefits of rosemary
Health benefits of rosemary
What is rosemary
Uses of rosemary
Best uses of rosemary
How to use rosemary
Rosemary as a home remedy
Rosemary for hair growth
Here are some ways rosemary can be good for your health.
• Rosemary works as a cognitive stimulant, helpful for boosting memory and mental focus. It is even good at raising brainwave activities and guarding naurodegenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s disease.
• It can reduce the pain and bring down swelling, so it can soothe headaches. It can also ease the pain of migraines.
• Rosemary’s smell is also helpful for clearing your mind and easing stress,
• Rosemary also helps hair growth. It boosts blood circulation to the scalp,which lets more nutrients reach the hair follicles.
• Rosemary helps soothe arthritis pain, sciatic nerve pain, foot pain, back pain, and stiff neck. It also helps ease menstrual pain.
• Rosemary gives a powerful shield against different diseases and germs that may harm your immune system.
• Rosemary can also used to treat respiratory infections like cold and flu, sinus infection, and bronchial asthma. This is because rosemary is soothing, kills bacteria, and stop spasms.
• Rosemary is great for your stomach also. It also boosts the appetite, treats indigestion, and eases gas buildups, bloating, and constipation.
• Rosemary oil also controls the blood sugar levels of diabetic people.
Do not eat a lot of rosemary and it can be allergic to some people so before using rosemary oil, test it on a little part of the skin.
Thank you so much for watching guys, we hope you love the time and effort we put into these. If you want to see more, simply hit subscribe. God Bless.
My EDC (Every Day Carry)
Paracord Bracelet https://amzn.to/2n4EL12
Rite in the rain – waterproof notepad https://amzn.to/2njDbur
Spyderco Endura 4 https://amzn.to/2njUZWh
G-Shock Watch: https://amzn.to/2nxLR12
My Most Purchased Amazon Homestead Items (Keep up your stock!):
Hog Ring Pliers (For my rabbit cages) https://amzn.to/2nH9q7Z
Chicken Waterer Nipples : https://amzn.to/2njP5Vg
Rabbit Waterer Nipples : https://amzn.to/2njHK7U
Chicken Blu Kote for wounds : https://amzn.to/2naHAPN
Ivermectin for Rabbits/Cows : https://amzn.to/2n4ujXG
3/8 Hog rings for cages : https://amzn.to/2nH8KiU
VIDEO EQUIPMENT WE USE:
Canon G7X Mark ii : https://amzn.to/2mMSAzA
Joby Gorilla Pod SLR Zoom with Ballhead: https://amzn.to/2n4NoZM