5 Years Factory Albendazole suspension Oral 2.5%*100ml,500ml,1L Kenya Factories
We are proud of the high customer satisfaction and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of high quality both on product and service. 5 Years Factory Albendazole suspension Oral 2.5%*100ml,500ml,1L Kenya Factories, We warmly welcome customers from all over the world for any kind of cooperation with us to build a mutual benefit future. We are devoting ourselves wholeheartedly to offer customers the best service.
Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Melinda Neuhauser provides a broad overview and national perspective on antibiotic use in inpatient settings, unintended consequences of antibiotic use, and antibiotic stewardship programs during the 2017 NHSN Training.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at