Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
Spectrum:A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Scott Keeling is owner of Keeling Cattle Feeders, Hereford, TX, a 17,000-head custom feedyard. He strives to improve feed efficiency and rate of gain without limiting the ability of cattle to grade high at the packer. He counts on a beta-1 agonist, Optaflexx, to help cattle improve their performance at the end of the feeding cycle.