Contains per ml :
Vitamin B1, thiamine hydrochloride 6 mg.
Vitamin B2, riboflavine sodium phosphate 12 mcg.
Vitamin B6, pyridoxine hydrochloride 8 mg.
Vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin 60 mcg.
Vitamin C, ascorbic acid 40 mg.
Vitamin K3 4 mg.
D-panthenol 20 mg.
Nicotinamide 80 mg.
Biotin 300 mcg.
Folic acid 1 mcg.
Choline Chloride 50 mg.
Solvents ad. 1 ml.
Vitamins are essential for the proper operation of many physiological functions.
This Oral is a well balanced combination of essential B-vitamins for calves, cattle, goats, poultry, sheep and swine. Used for:
- Prevention or treatment of B-vitamin deficiencies in farm animals.
- Prevention or treatment of stress (caused by vaccination, diseases, transport, high humidity, high temperatures or extreme temperature changes).
- Improvement of feed conversion.
No undesirable effects are to be expected when the prescribed dosage regimen is followed.
For oral administration:
Calves, goats and sheep : 1 ml per 40 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Cattle : 1 ml per 80 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days.
Poultry and swine : 1 litre per 4000 litre drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Bottle containing 100, 500 and 1000 ml.
Form of product : Nutritional Oral liquids
Type of product : Vitamins
Suited for animals : Cattle (cows),Goats, Poultry, Sheep, Pigs (swine),Calves
Active ingredients : Vitamins
Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – https://bit.ly/hmvnutr
Be it any condition, a healthy diet is a road to fast recovery. Watch this video for some quick and easy recipes to help you recover from Mononucleosis!
Mononucleosis is a viral infection. It is commonly known as the kissing disease since it as it spreads from one person to another through an oral contact like kissing. The mono virus multiplies grows in the white blood cells and then attacks the respiratory system, the lymphatic tissues and other glands in the body.
Symptoms to look for:
• Sore throat
• Swollen spleen
• Skin rashes
• Viral infection that spreads through oral contact
Food groups to consume in mononucleosis:
1. Vitamin A: Boosts immunity
Foods to consume: Oranges, papayas, tomatoes, watermelons, mangoes, carrots, beetroots, bell peppers, broccoli and spinach
2. Vitamin C: Increases antibodies production
Foods to consume: Lemons, oranges, kiwi fruit and Indian gooseberries
3. Vitamin E: Neutralizes toxins in body
Foods to consume: Almonds, walnuts, whole grains, wheat germ and avocados
4. Probiotics: Produces healthy bacteria that fights infections
Foods to consume: Yogurt
5. Omega 3: Reduces inflammation
Foods to consume: Fish and flax seeds
6. Liquids: Provides necessary vitamins & minerals and
Foods to consume: Coconut water, barley water, fruit juices, vegetable juices and wheat grass juice
Recipes based on the above food groups:
Recipe 1: Kiwi fruit & wheat grass juice
1. Blend a bunch of wheat grass and strain it
2. Then, put 2 kiwis in a juicer
3. Add 3 slices of pine apple in it
4. Also add chopped 1 guava
5. Juice them all together
6. Now drain and mix this juice with the wheat grass juice
You can have this juice along with your breakfast
Recipe 2: Beetroot raita
1. Grate 1 boiled beetroot
2. Add 150 gm yogurt to it
3. Also add 1/4th tsp ginger-garlic paste, some salt and a pinch
4. Now, in a small pan heat ½ tsp oil
5. Add some mustard and asafoetida
6. Once the mustard starts crackling, add the yogurt and
7. Mix well and serve
This raita makes for a healthy accompaniment to any meal
• Avoid foods that suppress immune system
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA NUTRITION:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Discover the research linking B Vitamins and homocysteine to memory loss and dementia, including Alzheimer’s Disease.
Visit www.betrinac.com For Further Details..