10% each ml contains Oxytetracycline 100 mg.
Oxytetracycline injection is a wide spectrum bacteriostatic antibiotic. It acts on gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms. It is particularly sensitive to streptococci, clostridia, E.coli, shigellae, brucellae, salmonellae, leptospirae. Etc. In addition, it is effective against some mycoplasmas, rickettsiae, chlamydiae, some protozoa and large viruses. After administration of therapeutic dose of Oxytetracycline injection 5%, a high level of Oxytetracycline in blood is achieved within half an hour to 4 hours.
Treatment of diseases caused by Oxtetracycline-susceptible organisms in cattle, sheep and goats. Diseases including pneumonia and shipping fever complex associated with Pasteur ella spp and Haemophilus spp, infectious bovine kerato-conjunctivitis ( pinkeye ) caused by Moraxella bovis, foot rot and diphtheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum, bacterial enteritis ( scours) caused by Escherichia coli, wooden tongue caused by Actinobacillus lignierisii; leptospirosis caused by Leptospira pomoma; wound infections and acute metritis caused by strains of staphylocci and streptococci organisms sensitive to Oxytetracycline.
For cattle: Bronchopneumonia and other respiratory infections, infections of the gastrointestinal tract, metritis, mastitis, septicaemia, puerperal infections, and secondary bacterial infections primarily caused by viruses, etc
For sheep and goats: Infections of respiratory, urogenital, gastrointestinal tract and hooves, mastitis, infected wounds, etc.
Pharmacological action: N/A
Usage and administration:
Administer by intramuscular injection. The dose of the active principle Oxytetracy-cline amounts to 10 mg/kg bodyweight of the animal. Administer for 3 – 5 days depending on the type and severity of the infection. The administration is carried out in the following volume:
Cattle 2ml / 10 kg bodyweight
Calves 2ml / 10 kg bodyweight
Sheep and goats 2ml / 10 kg bodyweight
Pigs 2ml / 10 kg bodyweight
Side effect and contraindication:
Oxtetracycline injection 5% is not intended for cats, dogs and horses. It should not be given to animals in late pregnancy, animals with severe damages of liver and kidneys and to animals oversensitive to Oxytetraycline.
Sometimes a temporary swelling on the injection site occurs.
Withdrawal time: From last treatment, within 21 days for meat and edible tissues and within 7 days for milk.
Storage and expired time: In a cool dry place under 25 centi-degrees, away from light.
Packing : 50ml, 100ml, 250ml/bottle
Melinda Neuhauser provides a broad overview and national perspective on antibiotic use in inpatient settings, unintended consequences of antibiotic use, and antibiotic stewardship programs during the 2017 NHSN Training.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Probiotics Benefits: These are *All the Real Proven Benefits of Probiotics You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today…
1. 0:12 Are Probiotics Good for You: What did your Mom tell you when you were a kid? I’m sure that it included advice like “eat your vegetables,” right? Well, you just don’t have time, so what can you do? Vitamins and minerals can fill in where your diet fails you, so check out the tips below – probiotics health benefits.
2. 0:32 Probiotic Benefits: Do not assume that it is always safe to take any vitamins you want. If you have certain health conditions, it can be quite dangerous to take certain ones. You should also be careful if you take prescription medications since taking certain vitamins can cause a negative interaction with them – probiotic yogurt benefits.
3. 0:52 Benefits of Probiotics for Weight Loss: It is not safe to take more then the recommended value of most vitamins, so make sure that you avoid this. One example of this is iron, which can be damaging to the liver when taken in large doses. If you feel like you are not getting the greatest benefit from your vitamins, you should probably consult a dietician about this – what are the benefits of probiotics.
4. 1:12 Good Probiotics: If you decide to take a multivitamin, be sure you are choosing the right one. Some multivitamins do not contain all of the vitamins and minerals that truly benefit a person. Be sure to look for a multivitamin that contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D, E, and K. It should also have minerals zinc, selenium, chromium, copper, molybdenum, and magnesium – good probiotic.
5. 1:32 What Are Probiotics Good for: To boost the resiliency of your body, try taking flax seed oil and turmeric. Both of these can help reduce inflammation in the body. They can also protect you from illness. There are oil blends of the two that are known to help the joints, along with bettering brain and heart health – are probiotics good.
6. 1:52 Colon Health Probiotic: Track the number of vitamins and minerals you take. If you’re a person that takes a lot of supplements, you could be getting too much of certain vitamins or minerals. This is usually the case with fat-soluble vitamins like K, D, A, and E. If the risks worry you or if you take prescriptions, you should talk to a physician – advantages of probiotics.
7. 2:12 What Is a Good Probiotic: One of the biggest issues facing children today is a lack of vitamins and minerals in their diets. We often grab a box meal & see that they claim it’s healthy when the truth is the bad ingredients often outweigh the good. Ensure that you are supplementing your child’s diet with all of the major vitamins & minerals – what are probiotics used for.
8. 2:32 Health Benefits of Probiotics: It’s true that your body requires fruits and veggies for their nutrients; however, know that fresh products are much better than those that are canned. You can add to the benefits of a healthy meal by taking vitamin and mineral orally in capsule or powder form – what is probiotics good for.
9. 2:52 Digestive Advantage Probiotic Gummies: When buying vitamins, always check the expiration date on the package before you buy them. Vitamins have a shelf life and do not last forever. Storage time, exposure to light and temperature can all effect the quality of vitamins and further reduce the expiration date. So make sure that you are buying quality vitamins that have not expired – benefits of probiotic.
10. 3:12 Benefits of Taking Probiotics: Magnesium is necessary for over 300 chemical reactions in the body. Foods high in fiber contain magnesium, including legumes, vegetables, nuts and whole grains. This mineral is used to treat high cholesterol, ADHD, fatigue, migraines, PMS and multiple sclerosis. Magnesium can also be applied topically to speed up healing – use of probiotics.
11. 3:32 Digestive Advantage Probiotic: Do not take vitamins because someone you know is pressuring you to do so. Everyone is not the same, which means that what works for one person may have an entirely different effect on another. If you are concerned about your body lacking vitamins, you should consult your doctor to see what he would suggest.
12. 3:52 Benefit of Probiotics: Believe it or not, taking more of a vitamin is not beneficial and can actually be harmful. Depending on the vitamin, large amounts can have adverse effects & cause problems with how any medication you are taking works. Vitamin A, vitamin D, and iron need to be taken with the recommended daily allowance and not more.
13. 4:32 Probiotic Advantage: Whether you don’t have time to eat right, don’t get enough sunlight or just feel lethargic, vitamins and minerals can help to boost you up. You know have a great knowledge on the topic, but there is always more to learn. Use what you’ve read today and continue to read more into the future.