Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
Sterilization (or sterilisation) is a term referring to any process that eliminates (removes) or kills all forms of life, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, spore forms, etc.) present on a surface, contained in a fluid, in medication, or in a compound such as biological culture media. Sterilization can be achieved by applying heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration or combinations thereof.
This video is targeted to blind users.
Article text available under CC-BY-SA
Creative Commons image source in video
An educational video clip on intramuscular injections in turtles and tortoises. Brought to you by the Avian and Exotic Animal Clinic of Arizona.