Contains per ml:
Colistin sulphate 1 200 000 IU.
Enrofloxacin 100 mg.
Solvents ad 1 ml.
The combination of colistin and enrofloxacin acts additive. Enrofloxacin is a synthetic, broad spectrum antimicrobial substance, belonging to the fluoroquinoline group of antibiotics. Enrofloxacin is active against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasmas. It is well absorbed after oral administration and rapidly excreted in the bile and urine, mostly as enrofloxacin and the metabolite ciprofloxacin. Colistin is an antibiotic from the group of polymyxins with bactericidal action against Gram-negative bacteria like E. coli, Haemophilus and Salmonella spp. It is absorbed poorly after oral administration and serum concentrations are generally undetectable in target species. Orally administered colistin is eliminated almost totally in faeces.
This product is indicated for gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tract infections caused by colistin and enrofloxacin sensitive micro-organisms like Campylobacter, E. coli, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella and Salmonella spp. in poultry and swine.
Cases of hypersensitivity to colistin and/or enrofloxacin or to any of the excipients.
Administration to animals with seriously impaired renal and/or hepatic functions.
Cases of resistance against quinolones and/or colistin.
Administration to poultry producing eggs for human consumption or in pregnant or lactating animals.
Administration of Coliflox Oral in subtherapeutic doses or for prevention.
All membes of the quinolone family of antibiotics have the ability to cause articular lesions in young animals.
Digestive alterations may appear, such as intestinal dysbiosis, accumulation of gases, mild diarrhoea or vommiting.
Side-effects for quinolones like rash and central nervous system disturbance may occur.
During a period of rapid growth, enrofloxacin may affect joint cartilage.
For oral administration with drinking water:
Poultry : 1 litre per 2000 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days.
Pigs : 1 litre per 3000 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days.
Only sufficient medicated drinking water should be prepared to cover daily requirements. Medicated drinking water should be replaced every 24 hours.
- For meat and offal: 9 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
Bottle containing 100ml, 500ml,1000 ml, 5L.
Form of product : Medicinal oral liquids
Type of product : Antibiotics (Non penicillins)
Suited for animals : Poultry,Pigs (swine)
Active ingredients : Colistin sulphate,Enrofloxacin
Wonderful Healing Benefits of First Vitaplus:
* Regulates bowel movement, good for digestion, cleanses digestive system.
* Cleans urinary, circulatory, and digestive system
* Maintains normal blood pressure.
* Remedy for asthma, arthritis, insomnia, cardiovascular problems, nervousness, cardiovascular problems, skin problems, depression
* Enhances immunity against diseases
* Maintains and enhances your health, wellness and well-being
* Provides energy boost and stamina to fight daily stress
* Regulates, normalizes and balances the different body systems
* Rebuild weak bones
* Good for treating heavy menstrual periods, Menstrual cramps
* Rectal bleeding
* Good for diabetic patients
* Good recovery for patients suffering from strokes.
* Good substitute for persons not eating vegetables or fruits.
* Good for the Skin and Eyes, for varicose veins.
* Good expectorant for getting rid of phlegm
* Removes toxins from the body, helps prevents ulcer.
* Remedy for Fever, Nausea, Stomach distress.
* Convalescence (gradual return to good health after an illness or medical treatment or the period spent recovering).
* Bactericide (destroys bacteria)
* Remedy for colds, fever, nausea, runny nose.
* Aphrodisiac (something that arouses or intensifies sexual desire).
* Tonic (to feel stronger, more energetic, and generally healthier)
* Diuretic (causing increased flow of urine)
* Good for Urinary tract infection (UTI)
* Liver disorder remedy
* Nourishes Breast Fed babies, Lactagogue (Increases the flow of breast milk for woman)
* Helps fight and prevent Cancer.