Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
Spectrum:A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
On Feb. 4, 2013 Sharper Focus Wider Lens presented “Salt Water Encounters: Conducting Research Beneath, Beside and Across Oceans.” The forum featured leading MSU faculty: Dr. Peter Beattie, associate professor in the Department of History; Dr. Gail Vander Stoep, associate professor in the Department of Community, Agriculture, Recreation, and Resource Studies; Dr. Eva Kassens-Noor, assistant professor of Urban and Transport Planning in the School of Planning, Design and Construction, and adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Geography; Dr. Masako Tominaga, assistant professor in the Department of Geological Sciences; and Dr. Nathaniel Ostrom, professor in the Department of Zoology. The event was moderated by Dr. Cynthia Jackson-Elmoore, dean of the MSU Honors College.