Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg albendazole
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
Spectrum:A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms (head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Do not under dose
2) Do not treat animals during first month of pregnancy
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight
Validation: Two years
Store in a cool, dry, dark place under 40℃.
FREE Nursing School Cheat Sheets at: https://www.NRSNG.com
Want more Nursing Pharmacology? More here: https://www.nrsng.com/nursing-medication-study-guide/
Tired of professors who don’t seem to care, confusing lectures, and taking endless NCLEX® review questions? . . . Welcome to NRSNG.com | Where Nurses Learn . . . Prepare to DEMOLISH the NCLEX.
FREE Cheat Sheets: https://www.nrsng.com/freebies
Nursing Student Toolbox: https://www.NRSNG.com/toolbox
MedMaster Course: https://www.MedMasterCourse.com
Visit us at https://www.nrsng.com/medical-information-disclaimer/ for disclaimer information.
NCLEX®, NCLEX-RN® are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, INC. and hold no affiliation with NRSNG.
This video shows you how to pronounce Spectinomycin